Well after finally getting into our house and sort of getting settled I am just completly exhausted. We spent countless days trying to get everything finished and have had to hire movers to move our stuff twice. Once into storage since our house was not ready in time and then again once the house was finished. I was able to put my stuff in the house but could not actually live in it until all the final inspections were done. The electrician and electrical inspector spent days fighting over little things such as a plug that needed to be moved. You can not even imagine all the crap that we have gone through but we are finally in and I am ready to get myself back to normal. My gym is all set up other than the mirrors being hung but I have already used it several times in the last week. My eating has been so so. I have really tried to watch what I have eaten but there were days when I did not eat all day because I was so busy. Now I am doctoring a pulled glute muscle, never had one before and let me tell you it hurts to sit down. I cannot even put on my own shoes. I dont think I will be working out for a couple of days. I dont know how I did it because I really did try to ease back into my leg workout so it is really wierd. I am also battling a really bad sinus infection I think happened from staying at my moms with her 2 long haired cats that I am highly allergic to.
I cannot even tell you how much I miss BFl. I have eaten as best I can but I am ready to get back into it and hit it hard, just as soon as my ass is better! I am on serious antibiotics so I have no appetitie. Doc weighed me and I still managed to gain 3lbs and it pissed me off. Oh well, it could be a lot worse.
I never realized how much I would miss the internet. I cannot check my email or blog at work. I thought I would die and never realized how much I rely on all of my blog buddies. I cannot wait to catch up and see how everyone is doing. I will try and catch up on all your blogs just as soon as I have some time. I only work 3 days this week and then I am off until January 5th. I am excited to get things organized! I will take pics and try to get them on my blog. My house is really coming together and I like it a lot.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So sorry to hear about the hammie pull and the sinus infection. Feel better soon. Glad you are all moved in and will soon be getting normalized. I've missed you. I'm personally in a bit of a funk, but hopefully as soon as the holidays are over I will be back too. HUGS!
Glad to to hear the move is DONE! hope you're feelin better soon! hope fully we'll ALL be back at things as soon as all this holiday stuff is over! lol!~
So happy to hear that the moving is complete. Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!
I swaer I left a comment the other day but Blogger ate it.
Anyhoo....welcome back and good to hear that you are moved in. Good luck with the hammie pull and sinus thing.
Great news!! Sounds like it's all working out and starting to slow down. ;) I hope that glute heals soon, poor thing!
I'll need you the first of the year...holidays are taking a toll, LOL! Good to see you back. :)
Post a Comment