Can you believe how fast the time has gone by? I feel bad because I never update. I do spend a little time on Facebook but not a lot. I am usually on the Diva thread because that is where I get a lot of my inspiration and motivation and if it is working for me so be it.
I am getting leaner by the day, no cheating here. Once I put my mind to something I just give it my all and do what it takes. I may not have the look I would like to on stage but I can say I gave it my all. The diet has not been bad at all. I love my workouts but my energy level has been all over the place. Some days are good and some are so so and others are down right awful to the point I do not want to do anything and just feel ill. I have only had one or two of those days and they sucked. I am doing cardio 6 x a week for 45 min a day. It is grueling some days but I just deal with it and watch a movie or listen to my ipod. I am into my really small clothes again and so loving that.
For the big news, I am doing another show in Tulsa on June 6th so I will be 8 weeks out after doing this show. I decided I wanted to keep going since the diet and workouts are so doable.I have already ask Julie her opinion and she says, go for it. I would post pics but you have no idea how flat I am right now with the low carb crap. I am just hoping that when I do carb load I have the muscle I thought I had.
I miss reading all of your blogs and I do plan on getting back to reading them this summer but in the meantime I just have so much going on and with the last 8 weeks of school things are crazy. I have two interviews this week with a different school district so things hopefully will be changing soon.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It is so nice to hear what's going on in your world.
Another show, that is great. I know you'll do super on that stage.
Question...why would you not see if you don't have the muscle just because of low carb eating? I can't figure that out. Seems like what you see is what you have, unless when you do eat more carbs your body fluffs a bit??
I am glad you are doing so well!!
=)
Don't worry about things. Do what you need to do and it WILL work out.
:-) :-).
Matt
I have no idea if you'll even remember who I am, but here's where I'm at:
Just copying and pasting a note to peeps to talk about my move to a new blog(after not updating my old one in forever http://lostbutterflyseekingsolace.blogspot.com/!) and was in the process of transferring online friends. In case you're interested, follow my profile. My new blog is not a fitness one, but feel free to join me over there. It's just a bunch of talking crap about nothing. :)
Thank you for answering my question...that is exactly what I was asking ;) I didn't know about that part of bodybuilding...interesting stuff.
Just popping in to say "hi!" I can't believe your comp is almost here!
Post a Comment