Saturday, March 07, 2009
So long.
I did not realize that it had been so long since I had updated my blog. I have not had much computer time these days and when I do it is usually spend talking to members of my Diva team. They are all so helpful and usually get me through the rough times. My diet is so great this time around. I actually think I could stay on it forever but I talked to Julie yesterday and it sounds like it is about to be tighten up a bit. I am 6 weeks out today and my energy level is not that great but I am pretty sure that is because of my sleep deprivation. I have been waking up at 3-3:30am every morning and it is making me crazy! I mean I get up at 4am anyway but an extra 30 min to an hr are alot when a girl is trying to grow some muscles. My workouts this week have not been on at all. I feel as if I am going through the motions and not really working that hard even on cardio. I am sure that has to do with sleep as well. My clothes are hanging on me and I have had to bring out the smaller versions from the back of the closet. I am starting to get, the "are you okay?" you have dropped so much weight! I hate that because people do not understand this process. I have not seen my family for a couple of weeks so I hope my mom does not start to freak out again. I am not as bad as last time but I think it is coming. I really thought a couple of weeks ago that I had built some good muscle the 10 months I was off season but now as I start to cut I am starting to worry again. I guess I need to just focus on getting lean and then the muscle I do have will have to show. I have come to realize that I will always be lightweight and that is fine. I can live with that. Posing is coming along and I think I will be ready, thanks to Cori. Now if I only lived closer to her I would be set. Pictures coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Sundie, i was wondering how you have been. I haven't been on the Divas site so i'm out of the loop a bit. Glad you are doing great on the diet and smaller clothes are always a good sign :) I think just about everyone that competes for the first time gets way too small. You have gained more muscle since then so you are even going to look better this time around. I think lightweight bodybuilding is perfect for you, that is what i would choose to do if i went for bodybuilding :) Can't wait for the pics!
Your going to do great girl!!!!!!!
Time will enlighten you, but time is what you need. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I'll be in touch :-) :-).
Take care and best wishes.
Matt
HOLLA! Missed you!
I think everyone is having issues finding time to read blogs, update their facebook accounts and get on all the boards. :) I know I definitely am.
As for your training and losing weight, don't worry about what others think! You know what you are doing Sweets! :)
Post a Comment