Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 weeks out !

I love doing shows back to back! I mean you are already in the groove of things and you just keep on truckin. I was 6 weeks out as of yesterday. My diet is 100% including the authorized cheat meal. I would be lying if I said I was not a little frustrated butI am but I am doing it anyway. I cannot change anything that has to be changed in the off season so I am focusing on getting super lean and then on off season I will have to step it up a bit and see if I cannot increase my legs size. I had such an eye opener at the KS show. I thought I was lean actually, it was for me. I have never been as lean as I was at that show in my entire life so for me it was good. I found out real quick that I need to be leaner. Can I do it in 6 weeks right here at the last 4 weeks of school when things are completly nutso? I dunno but I really want to do it with 2 of my friends and so I am just going to look at it as fun and experience. I feel like I am just skinny now, no muscles, just skinny and how should I say this, saggy? I feel like something went wrong in the off season, did I not push myself hard enough? or was it the sleepless nights? I don't know but something went wrong because the muscle or hardness is just not there.

3 comments:

April said...

You will be suprised. Just look at it that this will help you to be even LEANER so your muscles will look BIGGER :)

Stef said...

Its all a learning experience, I'm sure. Keep at it! You will get it all figured out!

xo

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will be fine :-) :-).

Matt