Friday, May 01, 2009

5 weeks out.

I made some changes and hope they are for the better. I am 5 weeks out and ready to do this thing. I have been dieting for months now and I am starting to wear down. I want a big plate of chicken nachos with a round of margaritas to go with it.


5 comments:

Marissa said...

Name the time and place and I'll meet you for the nachos and margaritas!!

Anonymous said...

Having seen that signature, I wonder what would happen if you had one of those fancy blue S's made of metal and stuck on the front of your Car?

Just to make people think the driver is a posh person of regal breeding :-p :-p.

Anyway, I know you are capable of a lot this time round, and I know that you WILL do this, and do it well.

GOOD LUCK.

:-) :-).

Matt

Stef said...

Virtual "cheers" to you!

xo

Kelly Olexa said...

HOLLA!!

Hiburan said...

If you are looking for the original source, you should navigate to XBOHAY