Now that my mind is really into this challenge my stinkin body is just not keeping up. I did something to the back of my knee on the right side, yes I am still having trouble with the whole nerve thing from surgery and the doc says it will take a while to heal. Really? I don't have a while, I want to do stuff NOW(talking in that really deep voice like the little girl in the EXORCIST). I am already so freaking frustrated because I cannot lift weights and I know my diet has been right on and I could look so awesome, GRRRRR!
I ended up having a free meal last night with dessert, well 2 dessert, we won't talk about that. But, I will say that this morning I feel like crap, bad food sucks the life out of you. I don't even care if I have a free day anymore to tell you the truth. I hate feeling this way.
My eating was perfect this week other than one day, I just could not get that sixth meal in. I thought I would throw up just the thought of it. I have not had much of an appetite, taking my glutamine, vitamin c and my multi vitamin too.
I read somewhere yesterday that they do not recommend you eat any more than 3oz of tuna in a week! Holy CRAP! I eat 36 oz in a week! My body is so full of mercury my hair is probably going to fall out! That would be ugly. I stopped that right away. I am going to substitute it for organic chicken. Oh, and the whole Peanut butter thing, well I have an almost empty jar of the stuff that is being recalled. That just totally grossed me out but luckily it was my husband that ate all of it, I have not had PB in months, trust me I know this. I love PB and dream of it often.
I go back to work tomorrow and I am waffling between wanting to go and not wanting to go because one minute I feel great and the next minute my body is screaming. But, I am going, today I am cooking all my meals for the week and getting my supplements ready. I already have my house in order so I will gas up my car which has barely left the garage in weeks and head off to teach tomorrow. I miss all my kiddos so I will be happy to see them. It is going to be a crazy week I can already tell but the good news is, the freaking sun finally decided to show itself today and it is supposed to be in the 60s this week so that makes Sonnie a very happy girl! she loves the sunshine.
I am posting my stats which do reflect the fact that I have not been able to lift weights in over a month but the weight is coming off, I just hope it is not muscle that I am losing. The stats show the ups and downs because of the 2-3 weeks of not being able to do anything. I am only 8 lbs away from being the same weight I was in high school, 25 years ago. WOW, that is weird. The good news is, I am making some progress and my trainer says we have plenty of time. REALLY?
Week O
Neck 12.5"
Waist at the navel is 29.5"
Hips(largest part) 36.5"
Wt this morning was 132
Week 1
Neck 12 1/4"
Waist at the navel is 29.5"
Hips (largest part) 35"
Wt this morning was 127
Week 2
Neck 12 3/4
Waist 29
Hip 35
Wt 130
Week 3
Neck 12.5
Waist 29
Hips 34 3/4
wt 129
Week 4 ending
neck 12 1/4
Waist 28 3/4
Hips 34 1/2
weight 128
Week 5 ending
Wt 127
Hips 35.5
waist 29.5
Neck 12 1/4
Week 6
Wt 125
Neck 12"
Hips 34 1/2"
Waist 28 1/2"
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry that this is so frustrating for you hon.. but you know as well as I that you need to let everything Heal! ..In the mean time .. WOW on the stats..
Me too.....WOW on the stats! You are doing a great job, even with your injury! Amazing! You need to heal and take it easy. I know how hard that is for you, but if you do more damage where will that leave you? Hugs!
I wish I had some pearls of wisdom about patience, but to be honest I know very few patient people.
When this stuff hits me, I try to remember that this is the life of an athlete. If you workout your whole life, you will face down time. What is great is that you will heal and you will be back at it.
Focus on your GREAT progress. Even though you are sitting on the bench right now, you are not gaining and you have your eating in control. It could always be worse.
Jennifer
Post a Comment