Sunday, December 07, 2008

Blogging

I have just not been into blogging lately. I am so behind on reading everyones and although I do love to read them I just cannot seem to find the time. I love, love my new diet and workouts! they rock to say the least but it does take every bit of my time. I spend the weekends grocery shopping and preparing my food or working on school stuff. I actually wanted to go to the mall yesterday which is something I really do not like to do especially this time of year. I never got to go though because I had so much other stuff to do. I am sleeping better than I ever have now that I am on my supplements. I am not taking any Tylenol Sleepy stuff to help me either so that rocks. I feel better than I ever have and I have tons of energy until bedtime and then I am ready to drop like a rock.

7 comments:

mb said...

Sundie...do you use a reader? It makes it way easier to check on blogs. If you don't you should check into it. It automatically checks blogs and tells you what ones have been updated.

Health Girl said...

Yay!!

I'm so glad you are feeling so good and sleeping so well! I was worried about all the Vit B12 in the Ultra 40 but its not been an issue for me either. :)

I'm so glad you like your program too! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing great. Glad to hear it!

Kelly Olexa said...

All parts of blogging are indeed time consuming ...I gotcha!!!
;-)
KO

Anonymous said...

One thing I liked about this post is, you didn't apologise for not posting so often.

After all you have your own life, and I'm sure everyone respects that, and just to know you're fine, and doing okay, is sometimes perfectly fine with me.

I'm just constantly happy for you, regards your prospects, life in general, and just for being who you are, and everything you say always comes across as from the heart, and is always worth it.

So keep doing what you do, and no worries about anything. You're a wonderful person, and when you say anything and what you say, will never be a problem for me personally, because you're an excellent people person.

Bets wishes and take care misses.

You'r truly AMAZING, and I'm very proud of you.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Laurie said...

I'm behind too, so don't feel bad (I do already!) I'm so impressed you are just rockin' You are always an inspiration!