I just really don't have much going on to blog about. My workouts rock these days and I can see some good muscle coming in, my diet is 100% super duper clean right now. I do have to take a lot of supplements, no stimulants of course but lots of aminos and stuff. I have never eaten so many pills in one day in all my life. I am going to be buying a new suit this time around. I want something different so I am looking around. Work is well, work. The kids are wound up tighter than drums. I am so ready for a break, I only have to get through next week. I enroll in grad school in just a couple of weeks. Boy I sure hope I can do all this, comp, grad school and a very stressful job.
Martha~ you have to tell me about this reader thing. Where the heck are you anyway?
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think you can do it all...you're SJ!!
I know you can do it! Glad to see you! I miss you!
Hey there - glad to see an update. Sounds like all is well. Re: grad school - something tells me you can handle it. You seem to be able to do anything you set your mind to doing. Maybe you will stress a little less about the job now that you will have something more fun and important to focus on - grad school and changing your career.
How's your dad doing? Have a great Christmas if I don't "talk" to you before then...
Hey there Sundie as far as a new suit goes I would check out Suits by Amy...She does a great job, I know that's wear Cori got hers and I just ordered one for myself.
Best of luck!
Post a Comment