Even though I have been off work going on my 2nd week I just cannot find the time to keep my blog updated. I really have not had much going on lately anyway but here in a nutshell are just a few things since I am in a hurry to post this.
My dad is doing great and has had some good reports from the docs.
I have enjoyed being off so much but my eating has not been 100% since I injured my shoulder. I got really blah about not being able to workout and then I would do the whole emotional feel sorry for myself eating, you know the cycle.
I am so over the above and start my new 14 week out program on Monday. I have to take pics and measurments tomorrow for Julie
I feel fluffy:(
I decided not to start school until June because my family talked me out of it and said I was spreading myself too thin and I have to agree so June it is. I feel a sense of relief since making that decision.
I got my suit for my evening routine. It is black and beautiful. It actually fits so I may have to have it taken in closer to comp time.
Since being off I have cleaned my house from top to bottom. It actually took me about 2 days. I got all my files organized so tax time should be a breeze. I feel so much better getting some of this crap done. I have taken sacks of clothes to the goodwill that needed to be done a long time ago. Oh and I got my dining room painted too. I will post pics when I have time. The color is called Taupe but not sure why because it is a chocolate color. I love it and it reminds me of chocolate! What more could I ask for?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hugs to you girl! We can do this! Goodbye fluff!
Happy New Year!! ;-) XOXO
Happy New Year SJ!! I miss when you don't blog. But, I understand too. Can't wait to see pics of the new color and YOU! Hope your shoulder feels better soon. Miss you!
Happy 2009, SunnieJane! Good luck with your new 14 week program. Can't wait to see your dining room! Go Gators! (oops. did I say that?)
Just wanted to say Happy New Year! I'm so glad to hear your dad is doing well, but I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. :(
I'm glad things seem to be going well for you.
Take care and best wishes :-) :-).
Matt
Happy New Year!!!
xo
Happy 2009!!
Glad your dad is going much better and that you are holding off school 'till June.
Looking forward to seeing pics of the suit!
Post a Comment