Thursday, November 09, 2006

Challenge over!

Well even though officially my challenge is over I have not stopped. I plan on doing another challenge and have done perfect with my eating and workouts. I don't think I am actually going to count the weeks, days etc... I am just going to keep on truckin and take the week of Thanksgiving off and after that I will begin counting again just because it helps me!
I am going to try to find time to post some better pics soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo!!! You did it!! Keep on trucking girl!

Anonymous said...

Well done.

I am going to keep on going with it too.

Maybe have a break over xmas.

Pamela said...

ATTA GIRL! you are doing SOOOO well it's AWESOME ! great stuff!

KatieFeldmom said...

You are so so awesome!
Congrats on all of your hard work!
Can't wait to see the final pictures!