Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day 81-83




The last few days have been a struggle. I am sure it is because of the wonderful free day I had over the weekend. I always have a hard time getting back into the swing of things after a big freeday. I hate them. They make me feel like crap for 2 or 3 days. This challenge is coming to an end and it is wierd because everything else that was stressing me out has worked itself out and things are going in the right direction. I have been super busy with work and trying to get ready to move. I have to be out of my house in 12 days and my cabinets are not even in my new house but they are telling me it will be finished. I am a little worried but we will see what happens. Here is a picture that I am calling my week 11 and I will post pics next week for my final. I have made some huge improvements this round. I was thinking yesterday that I need to get my groove back. I feel like I am losing a bit of motivation. I do not want to go backwards that is for sure. I just know how much work I have ahead of me with this move and all. I think I need to take measurments again, that seemed to really help me and I have not done that for a few weeks now.

Oh and this is my new pet. I am still trying to get used to her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you done your measurements? Wheres the gains and losses?

Nice kitten by the way. If you like cats that is.

Unknown said...

Yes, nice cat! I have a cat and have always had at least one since I was in the 2nd grade. My current cat is insane, but we love her anyway.

Pics are great as usual.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house move.

Take those measurements, girl! You look amazing and now is not the time to start slacking! You are part of my inspiration! I need you!