Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 77

Oh, man today was one of those going through the motions workout day. I hate those. My head was so not in it at all. I have no idea why but I managed to rush through it. Went shopping yesterday because none of my clothes fit. All my jeans are falling off of me. I have never ever been able to get into an old navy size 6 pair of jeans. Well, I had to buy them yesterday because the 8's were to big! It was so wierd because I took 8's and 10's into the dressing room and when I looked at them they looked so big to me. I know that is the average size because they are always out of them. That is not a big size by any means at all but I have always had this thing about buying my close to big, you know so I am comfy. Well, there was no way I could buy anything other than a 6 and I was just giddy! I have had my belt on the last notch for sometime now and I might as well not bother wearing it because I need to add another notch. I am feeling lean even though I am not where I want to be as far as bf. I have not weighed in a while but a couple of weeks ago I was 125 so I think I will weigh this weekend. I have not checked bf either but I am hoping it is below 20%.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's gotta be the best feeling ever! Can't wait till the day I can post this same thing. Soon. I'm so happy for you. You are working so hard and getting results. Don't worry about yesterday, we all have those days. Today will be better.

Anonymous said...

Its great isnt it? Cost a fortune in new clothes this BFL.

I've thrown all my 'fat clothes' out after spending the afternoon laughing whilst trying them on.

Roll on Xmas and clothes shopping.

Unknown said...

Hi...good work indeed!

I would definitely be interested in that eating disorders/kids info you mentioned in your comments on Evelyne's blog. I have 3 daughters and my oldest has a friend with an eating disorder so I really try to watch out for all that. The more I know the more I can help....