Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day 76

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween. I had a great LBWO yesterday, lots of lunges and squats. I can never do lunges and not be sore!I am always sore from those things no matter what but I know they are the best thing for targeting those troubled areas. I was thinking last night that a few years back at Halloween I would think it was a free for all and I would just eat candy all day. I have never been a big candy eater but on that day for some reason I would just eat myself sick. I am so proud of myself because I dont even want that stuff anymore. I did not touch one piece at all. I don't really like the taste of all that stuff anymore. If I am going to eat chocolate it is going to be the real thing not some fake tasting candy bar. At school we are having a catered lunch next week and I never eat catered lunches at school. It is Mexican ooooh my fav but I will skip it and have no problem because it is just not worth it. Everyone at school knows how I eat because I have been doing this for 2 years just to maintain my wieght so they dont even give me a hard time about it. I usually dont even go in the lounge at all during lunch. I am telling you teachers are around food all day. Some of my students brought me candy yesterday but I just stuck it in a drawer.

4 comments:

jen said...

I know what you mean about teachers having food and sweets around all the time...some days are easy to resist, but others I wanna cave. so, I stay away too. :)

congrats on seeing some new muscle...keep working it girl, you're looking good!

oh, I'm keeping my blog...thanks for your vote! :)

Anonymous said...

I have no self-control. Caould you please share with me some of yours?

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, chocolates and crisps eh?

It aint worth it now as theres only 10 more days to go.

Pamela said...

WOW still goin strong !!! woo hooo on avoiding the Halloween candy! Me...not so much..PMS did NOT help :(