Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 75



Rush, rush, rush to at least take a pic or two. I like to post one every Monday. This is not the greatest but I think my shoulders and arms are finally coming in. I cannot go by a mirror without checking them out. How vain is that? I have a long way to go but I am finally starting to get happy about them. Anyway, today was a great day. I slept 8 1/2 hrs last night so I felt good today. But, I have to say, I hate HITT! It kicks my butt everytime and I had such a great shoulder and arm workout the other day I can barely raise my arms but it is all GOOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate is good. Use it lady

Lori said...

I love it when you notice a difference so much that you can't stop looking at it. I havent had that in awhile.

What part of OK are you in? My parents have a place in Grand Lake. Nice. I didn't make it down there this year yet.

Lori

Anonymous said...

You are looking just marvelous my dear! Keep it up!