


I have been so busy the last couple of days I have not had time to keep up my blog much. I am still doing great with eating and workouts. I am starting to see changes and feel like the fat is melting away slowly but surely. I like the way I feel and the energy that I have. I am still not sleeping that well but I have a lot of stress in my life right now but hey, who doesnt these days.
I have been really hungry the last few days. I start to feel hungry about 1 1/2 hours after I have eaten. I have not had that problem before so it is wierd. I only have to work until 11am tomorrow morning and then I am off until Monday for Fall break. I am going to try and get some things done and maybe pack a few things. Good news is, I think we have already found a house, bad news is, it is just a big as this one. That was the whole reason I wanted to move in the first place. It is such a great deal for us. It is not even finished so they are going to have to hustle to get it done by the 20th of Nov.
Here are a few picks that I managed to take today but it is so hard to see the changes but they really are there!

5 comments:
What can I say??? You are just gorgeous, woman! Good luck with the house thing.
Killer biceps lady....I am jealous.
Wqay to go on the Run there My Teamie! & you are really looking amazing! DAMN! let us know how the house stuff works out :D
Great photos!! Your post is really motivating me. I've started with CLEAN BFL eating today. Everytime I feel a cheat coming I'll just read your blog! ;) Your arms look so defined and look at that trim tummy! Do I see a 6-pack coming?!! ;)
HOT CHIC ALERT...ya, so I am behind on my blogging! You look amazing. Those arms are superhero worthy! :)
Post a Comment