The days are going by so fast that I cannot keep up. I am so behind on everything right now because I have so much going on at school. I like staying busy though so I am not really complaining. I am feeling better. I went to the doc on Friday afternoon and he gave me medicine for my ears. It seems to be allergies and not infections. Thank goodness. I have been through that before and that is miserable.
My workout Friday was okay, nothing to brag about. I did lower body and yesterday was my free day. We watched the Sooners play a terrible game and then my team got stomped last night in soccer. I had fun playing though. There are a lot of players on the other team that I am really good friends with so we all had a good time. My 5k is next Saturday and I know that I am ready. I love doing a 5k but no more than that. This week begins week nine and I was a little disappointed with week 8 but then it dawned on me that I did have one really bad week around Labor day so that could be the culprit. I am still plugging along working hard and seeing little changes which is fine. I am already thinking about my next challenge.
I did measurements and there are not any huge changes other than my waist and my body fat is 21% so I am thrilled with that. I don't know why I keep losing in my waist and very little in other places. I can tell that I am much more firm in the thigh and butt area. WaHoo! I figure if I keep plugging along that next summer I will look fantastic.
I am off to do cardio this morning. I am going to see if I can improve my plank and mile time today. I am back to wearing my knee brace. It is really not as bad as that sounds though but it does help a bunch.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn those flying metal birds. My balance is knocked off and I have to take a few days rest...I will overcome and be back in my new gym soon.
Keep going Sunnie!! You'll get to where you want to be very soon!
Post a Comment