Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 58

Oh today was super! I had a super cardio workout, ate clean and drank water all day long. I used to have a diet Dr. Pepper at lunch and then I would just drink extra water to make up for it but I have cut that out and just had water all day for the last week and I am here to tell you, I have more energy than I could ever have imagined. I love this feeling. I must be super sensitive to caffeine or something in it because it would just drain me of energy and I never realized just how much. Oh and the other thing that is making me super happy is I finally sold my house. It has been on the market for 5 months and although I love my house, it is just way too big for the two of us and my drive to work is 45 minutes everyday one way. We are moving closer to my school and now maybe I will be able to sleep a little longer in the mornings! WAHOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Happy for you on all fronts! Good for you giving up the soda. It's nasty stuff. Congrats on selling the house. Hope you find something you love.