Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 50

I cannot remember the last time that I felt this tired. I woke up at 4am and could not go back to sleep. I got up and did some laundry and vacuumed my house and then did my cardio. I felt really good this morning. It was not until later on this afternoon did it hit me. The good thing is that my knee was feeling pretty good today so I went ahead and ran my mile to see if I could beat my time. I did but not by much. My mile was 10:45 and I did it this morning in 10:36 so that is a small improvement but it is an improvement. I managed to get another 2 miles making my total 3 miles and that does not even count all the running I did with the kids today. My knee is hurting a bit but not as bad as I would have thought.
I think my computer monitor may be going out or my video card. It is very dark and I have tried to adjust the contrast and it is not working. I would die without my computer. I will not even have time to mess with it until this weekend. Grrrrr!

No comments: