Day 64 was great! I had a super upper body workout and lifted heavier than I have in a long time. It felt really good and I am sore today. My eating was perfect and I have tons of energy.
Day 65 well not so great. I think I may have cut back too much on my carbs. I have never been so lifeless on the treadmill than I was this morning. I literally had to stop a few times to catch my breathe. It was cold so that may have had something to do with the tightness in my chest but I could not catch my breathe to save my life. I could hear wheezing in my breathing. I have been kind of nauseated ever since last Saturdays race so I suspect maybe I have a bug or something. My eating was perfect and so was my H2O. I am down to 125 though and that is a 2 lb loss rather quickly so I am worried it may be hard earned muscle especially since my body fat went up a %. Grrrrr! I guess everyday cannot be perfect and I will just have to keep experimenting with the whole thing and it will come.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lethargy on the treadmil...hmmm could be carbs or just a cold coming on. I hope not.
your doing cardio on an empty stomach yes? I find that a bit of caffine and green tea before cardio does the trick.
Hope you don't have a bug!
Feel better soon.
WOW SJ
Thanks on commenting on my blog! - I enjoyed your comment so have decided to discover your blog!
WOW, - you are doing SOOO well! 2.5 weeks now to go, - your muscle definition is looking great by the way! You look awesome!
How do you measure your BF%? If by the scale I find my readings fluctuate so try not to get caught up with them too much. If you are getting fitter cardio wise, lifting heavier and clothes are feeling looser I'd say that's a great sign!
Pip
Sure hope you aren't catching a bug! I always seem to get sick when the seasons & temps change.
I've been feeling the wheezing during running but for different reasons (a bit out of shape at the moment), LOL! ;)
Hi hon... sorry you're feelin exhausted.. hope it is just the carbs..
I've been knocked out this week with a yucky bout of a cold & tonsilitis! :P Bleeeaa
Post a Comment