Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 72

Not that I am counting or anything. I have made this such a habit that I cannot imagine ever doing anything else. Before this challenge I was eating exactly the same but a lot more and I worked out on a regular basis everyday but one. I like to do what is called a " challenge" because it is like a goal for me, something I can measure along the way. If I always have a goal I will stay focused, even if it is just to be a better soccer player or to lose a few pounds, add lots of muscle or just be healthy. I have to keep setting goals or I will just sit stagnant, another thing BFL taught me along the way. Anyway, today was a great LBWO and I am gonna be feeling it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking wonderful mrs!

Pssst, do you own a juicer? If so, do you use it?

Anonymous said...

I know this feeling. To be honest I didnt stop after challenge 1. I kept going to the gym, eating shed loads of protien and not junk.

Its just part of my lifestyle these days.