
Whoaaa, what a freeday I had yesterday. I had Mexican Food and then snacked all day on candy corn and spanish peanuts mixed. OMG! If you have never tried this you must try it. Just mix them together and it is so yummy. The rest is in a plastic container and I will hide it away and maybe next weekend have some more. I am going to push myself really hard this week. I am changing my diet up a bit, little less carbs and watching my portions more carefully to see if that helps me. I am planning on playing around with it a bit to see what works best for me. I also changed my workout order today. I did 3.5 miles on the treadmill this morning but walked really fast. Still babying the knee.

4 comments:
What is that?
The UK is the worlds armpit when it comes to food.
Have you got 'Eating for Life' by Bill?
I may buy it if it is compatable with the UK shopping experience (think late 80's Russian shopping).
Dullard, it is a great Fall snack that is made with Candy Corn candies and Spanish Peanuts. Candy Corn is a very sugary sweet candy and when mixed with the salty peanuts it is so yummy. I always make it the beginning of Fall and at Halloween.
I do have the "Eating For Life" book and I love it. I think I have made everything in it at one time or another. It is pretty cheap on ebay these days but I know how ebay has been for you.
Eeeehhhhh, that does sound nasty. I think I will post a different pic because you really cannot see what it is. It does look like what we would call "slop". Something pigs eat!
That look yummy. I love candy corn, but have never tried it with Spanish nuts before. Sounds like it might work since I love popcorn and reese's pieces together.
Post a Comment