I was so busy yesterday I did not even have time to check my blog. Things are crazy at school. I did cardio yesterday but no HITT. I am trying to take it easy on the knee since I am running a 5K on October 14th. I don't want it to be hurting during the race. I did run 3 miles just at 4.5 mph and it felt good. I know I was not in my max target heart rate because I could carry on a conversation and I was not even breathing hard at all. I figure I will time my mile again after the race. Eating was perfect today although this is the first day that I was starving all day! I went to bed feeling hungry.
Day 47: Today is freeday which is probably a good thing. I am so hungry for some reason. My brother who is a competitive power lifter keeps telling me that when you squat and deadlift heavy that your appetite will increase. He is 6'2" and 250, pure muscle, six pack and can eat a large house. I have never seen anyone with a metabolism like his.He eats clean and alway has and occasionally will eat a candy bar or something but not very often. I think he is right though because I have really increase my weights on deadlift and squat. My dh came home from being gone all week and we are having lunch today, Mexican food. I am going to rethink some things in my diet and see if I can see more results. My stats this week are not what I thought they should be and I was perfect all week. I may be taking in too many carbs or could be calories. I will just have to play around with it. Next week starts week 8 and that is a magical week for me. I hope that still stands true.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Week 8 and I may have found a gym in Aberdeen that I can use on a sessional basis. I hope so, I am loving this challenge.
Keep at it Girl! You're doing awesome.. don't let the #'s fool you!
Post a Comment