Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day 30

I cannot believe it is already day 30! The days are just flying by and I am just getting older by the minute. I had a great HITT workout this morning. I hit those 10's uphill on the treadmill as far as it would incline. Let me tell you, that works your glutes and hammies BIGTIME! I had trouble sleeping last night as I always do. Hubby is out of town and I am here in this big ol house all by myself. I never used to get scared before when I had my dog but now I get a little scared. I think I finally fell asleep way after midnight so that 5am alarm was tough. I did it though and now I am glad I did but I am so tired and I have a soccer game at 7:30. I think I might take a little nap and maybe I will feel better. I am a little water logged right now. I have been guzzling the H2o all day. Oh well, pretty boring stuff . Bring on day 31.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Like your new blog. Those are great pics...you do look very fit. I will get there ONE DAY....

Unknown said...

Oh, and CUTE hair!

Just a lonely girl said...

Wow! You look incredible!

Melissa said...

Look at those pictures!! Wow. I hope to look half as good at 43. I'm really just blown away, you're buff AND gorgeous. ;) You're doing awesome this challenge, I'm so impressed. The past few days of eating have been crappy for me...I need to keep coming to your blog, it's getting me motivated! =)