



Welcome to my brand new blog. After last week, I decided to start over from scratch. I am going to do my best to talk about my fitness journey as I creep into middle age and try to look better than ever. Well, if you consider middle age to be 50. I turned 43 this summer and I love being in my 40's about as much as my 30's because as you will see I look better as I get older if the wrinkles don't count! I plan to post some pictures when I was younger, I just have to dig them out.
Today is day 29 and it was another perfect day! I had a great upper body workout this morning and my eating was perfect. I always need to work on that H2o though. I think I might be shorting myself a bit on that. I am going to keep better track of that from now on. I am sick of chicken so I have gone back to turkey. I love a good turkey burger. I have not seen a big change yet but the last challenge I did, I did not start to see results until week 8. I am already in good shape basically, probably since I play a lot of soccer. I just want to lower my body fat and look fit, fit, fit! I love the fit look , not the skinny look. I did have a couple of sixth grade girls ask me to show them my bicep today. When I ask why, they said because it is so big! I love that! It made my day.
Please ignore the dark circles. I have not been sleeping that well and my workouts are at 5am.

1 comment:
HOLY HOT HOOTER GIRL~ Damn you are sexy and so is your house! :)
Post a Comment