Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 37

Actually, I am posting a day late for day 37 but I wanted to get it on here. I am still feeling great, really pumped! I do feel like I am shrinking and getting leaner everyday. My H2O intake is so much better than usual. I just like how it gives me energy when I am hydrated. I never feel tired. Eating is perfect and my workouts are going great. I am only running once a week to test my 1 mile time since it seems to shrink my legs. I am walking on an incline at 4.5mph for cardio and it kicks by butt. I will have to see if that too shrinks my legs. So far, they still look like chicken legs which is something I have never had a problem with. Next, challenge I may try to do less cardio, Eeeeee that is scarey. Played soccer last night but actually slept very well so I am off to workout this morning. Have a super day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can post!

Great stuff about your challenge, sounds like its going great. I need to increase the water uptake however. Still, I feel on top of the world right now.

Pamela said...

Keep it up my Teamie! Whooo hoo!