Friday, September 22, 2006
Day 39
Hey you guys, I don't know what it is. I guess all the good food I am feeding my body it is amazing how your body reacts. I timed my mile today and I went from a 12:04 last week to a 10:45 this week. I am so pumped about that. Whaaaooooo! If I could bottle it I would send all of you some because believe me I have been on the other end and had no energy or motivation. My workouts are great! I can tell you that I am drinking so much water, probably 2 gallons a day. That may have something to do with it. I am not even taking vitamins. The only thing is my catapult that I drink before my workouts but I have used that for a long time now. I have a busy weekend ahead. I am taking a free day tommorrow and really there is not anything I am craving. Have a great weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats great dropping so much time from your mile. I had a similar result today, I pushed myself really hard and just felt so alive afterwards instead of just 'rrrrghh'.
Lets keep this going!
Post a Comment