Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Day 36
If I have counted right it is day 36. I swear the days go by so fast I lose track sometimes. I had to go back on my old blog just to make sure that it was 36. Today was a great day. I did LBWO this morning and I am not all that sore but my stinkin arms are still sore from that UBWO day before yesterday. I can barely lift them they are so sore , especially my triceps. I have been doing great on my H2O. I can tell I am starting to get lean again and I even have veins popping out in my arms. I get those really bad if I eat really clean. I can always tell when my diet is clean cause they just bulge out. I am not sure if I like that or not but I guess there is not much I can do about it. Today at school the office went and picked up Olive Garden for all the teachers. I ate in my office and I skipped the root beer float party on Friday too. They are going to be having an On The Border lunch next week but they will have to have it without me. It really does not bother me at all I am so used to packin my stuff in a cooler I guess it is just second nature. I am not an "eat out person" anyway. I hate fast feed, never eat it. I think the last time I was even at a McDonalds was when my daughter had her BDay party there in the early 80's. I am not kidding. I have never had a big mac, they look gross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look amazing in your pictures. Wow. Wish I could say that about fast food. I know how bad it is for you and the crap that they put into it. I know I shouldn't want it, but I still do, on occasion. I know that I would feel so much better if I didn't eat it, but I still do, on occasion. It's amazing what your body can achieve when you are treating it with respect, huh?
I have only had one bite of a Big Mac. As a kid, I insisted on ordering one and my dad told me I wasn't going to like it. He was right. It's that sauce, which makes some people love it but almost made me hurl!
You look like a teeny tiny muscle lady in your pics from yesterday!
Post a Comment