
Okay, my legs still have a long way to go but they will hopefully start to lean out and the muscles will pop through eventually. My arms really do look better than in this picture it is just hard to tell. Today was cardio and since my knee has been bothering me I just did kind of like a power walk for 3 miles this morning. Hopefully, I can do HITT in a couple of days. I decided to sit out a season of soccer to concentrate on this challenge and I am so glad that I did. I am worn out as you can tell by the dark circles. Everyone told me that I looked tired today.Hmmmm thats just a nice way of telling you that you look like shit. I am sleeping but I think my allergies is what is killing me and it makes my eyes puffy.

No comments:
Post a Comment