Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 38

Waaaaahoooo! Another great day, energy is through the roof. I just bee bop around all day with tons of energy. I am feeling lean and have no cravings whatsoever. I am a chocolate freak and have not had any cravings at all. I had a super Upper body workout this morning and my arms and shoulders are so stinking sore but I am glad. I have eaten clean all day and have one more glass of water and my h2o is done. I have actually looked forward to my workouts because I have been feeling so great. Something is different this time. It is a mental thing I just cannot put my finger on what it is. I have found ways to keep myself motivated which is something I have always struggled with. Gotta go, its my Greys Anatomy night and I have been looking forward to this for a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-Hooo!!!! OK. WHERE are you gettin' your energy from??? How much is it? I NEED some. Share!

jennifer said...

WOW!!! What's going on over in your camp???

Whatever it is send it over here. I NEED some of that!

jennifer

jen said...

hey girl! thanks for the uplifting words on my blog...I needed it. I did just what you said...and yep, if anything works on changing that lazy mindset, it's oxygen magazine!! :)

you're rockin...thanks for being an inspiration and a motivating friend!