Friday, September 15, 2006

Day 32

AHHH, my DH came home last night and I slept like a baby. I hate it when he is out of town. I woke straight up at 5am and had a super LBW this morning. I have had a ton of energy all day. Water intake still sucks though. I guess I need an IV or something. I just get busy. The kids cannot have drinks out on the gym floor so I don't like to have my water bottle since they can't. They have to use the water fountains and there is no way I am doing that. Eating was perfect though. My clothes are getting looser. I need to do whatever Suz is doing on her leg workouts. I used to have the best legs and now they just look terrible.I feel like there is no definition at all. I am glad I am doing the mini challenge with my team because that will take me right up to my 10th week. I never see a lot of results on BFL until around the 8th week.

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my pictures. I was trying to decide whether or not I should take them off. I thought they were terrible! I take the worst pictures. I had such a bad week with insomnia and all I thought I looked 100. I am my worst enemy.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Hey SJ!
I had no idea you started the new blog until I saw your comment on mine.
Looks great and you look GREAT!
I am glad that things are better.

jennifer

Suz said...

I think she looks great too! I have both blogs on my links...you plan on keeping both? Your legs are hot!

Unknown said...

You so do NOT look 100. Hope you get some regular sleep for now on.