Saturday, September 16, 2006

Day 33

I took a free day today. I have not had much of an appetite though for some reason. I slept 10 hours last night and feel really good today. I have a soccer game tonight so I want to feel good for that. My husband Dave and I went to the fair today which is something we have not done in years. We both just needed to do something other than work. We shared an Indian taco and I had a couple of bites of his cinammon roll but that was it. I am actually hungry right now. I was 129lbs this morning so I am pumped about that. I look my very best at 120 but I do realize that it is just a number and I don't really put a lot of emphasis on it. My main goal is to reduce bf. I am planning on buying some 25 lb dumbbells today to add to my collection. My 20lb dumbbells are getting lighter. WAHOO!
Spell check is down AGAIN! What is with blogger these days?

No comments: