Monday, September 25, 2006

Day 42

It is 5:20am and I am on my way to get some cardio in this morning before getting ready for work. I am so pumped because I did my stats last night and I have already dropped my BF% to 23% in just 6 weeks. My goal is to be under 20%. I would love to be around 15 or 16%. I really do not think that is unrealistic. I have improved on my mile, my plank and I am losing inches. The scale has only moved 1 or 2 lbs but I only weigh once a week. Like I said in the past, I don't put a lot of emphasis on that old thing anyway. I have my favorite belt on the very last notch so I am going to have to add another. That is all the proof I need and not some stupid number on a scale. I will post some pictures this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Brit-man

thats two of us doing BFL in the UK.

You've shown some real spirit in this challenge lady. We're on the way to victory!!