Sunday, September 24, 2006

Day 41

Today was not bad at all considering I stayed up too late last night. After a soccer game I am always so wired for a couple of hours that I cannot sleep. I did not go to bed until 1:00 am this morning. I got up around 7:30 and did LBW. My workout was so so . I think I could have done better though. My knee is feeling a little weird though, it is the one I had surgery on last November so that worries me a little. I am just going to take it easy for a week or so. I am running a 5K on October 13th. Anyway, I only got 5 meals in today but drank all my H2o and eating was clean. Tomorrow starts week 7. WHA HOOO!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

You are SOOOOOO ON my Teamie!! the excitement is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Its going well this challenge isnt it?

Check out my new pics, even I am impressed and I am hard to please!