Friday, September 15, 2006
Day 31
Oh today totally sucked. I had a soccer game last night and got the crap beat out of me by some girl that called herself a defender. I have bruises and scraps all over me. She ran into me and it was like being hit by a mac truck! She was not that big of a girl, I think she was built for strong and not for pretty. I figure if I am going to get out there then I better be able to take it, so I did. I am just feeling it today. I did not sleep a wink all night so for the first time in probably 6 months I decided to skip my 5am workout and planned on working out that evening. Well, that did not happen. I had a migraine from HELL! I thought my head was going to explode all day. I never get headaches, it was so wierd. I came home from work and went straight to bed. My eating was perfect but not enough H2o, damn, I have really been struggling with that this challenge, whats up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment