Sunday, September 17, 2006

Day 34

Well today was wierd. I had a great upper body workout this morning. I really pushed myself hard today. I know I will be sore tomorrow. I am really wanting to focus on my shoulders and biceps this round. I would love to see some definition. I struggled today. I have only gotten in 3 meals. I was up sick all night. OMG, I thought I was going to die and then today I feel like I am getting a cold or something. My throat hurts and I have had another terrible headache today. I am planning on going to bed early tonight and I hope I feel better tomorrow. I have been reading a bit about leg workouts. It seems that I have been struggling keeping any real muscles in my legs for some reason. (This used to be easy for me) I think I am one of those who cannot run a bunch or my legs just look skinny. Well, I have been running a bunch since I am running in a 5K on October 13th. I think I need to find something else for cardio if I ever want to see my leg size go up! I cannot believe week 6 begins for me tomorrow! Wow

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Glad to see you've started the new blog! I Have to get it linked so I can find it again with out so much trouble :P
You are LOOKING GREAT girl! Keep it up! YAHOOO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunnie!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have you linked so I'll be back often. Saw your pictures and you look amazing! Wow, hope I can look half as good one day!

Suz said...

You have the gumption...so, it'll get done! One of my heros, you are!