Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 55



Well, today is day 55 and usually by this time I can really tell a big difference. I am not seeing any changes from the pic today and the pic 2 weeks ago. The good thing is I can see a big difference in my 1 and 2 week pics compared to now. I have done everything perfect so I am just going to have to wait and see what happens. My arms and shoulders have definitely improved but the lower half of me is another story. I don't know what else I can do at this point other that just being patient and I know that it will happen. My BF% is better ever week. It seems to be melting off but I just don't see it in the pictures. My arms are getting more defined but I am not liking the way the bones are showing on my chest. EEEHHHH! I am down only 2lbs from when I started. As you know though, if you read my post I do not place much emphasis on the scale. Today was a great Monday, my workout was not the best but I did it and my eating and water intake are right on target. Maybe, next week will be magical.

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! I love your shoulders and upper arms. You look amazing.

Sunnie said...

Thanks KFmom I have been really focusing on my shoulders. I really want to bring them out.

Brit-man, great advice as always and so helpful even when I know it I am so hard on myself like you said sometimes it takes someone else to make me realize it. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

You are looking amazing!!! So inspiring!

Unknown said...

Ummm, no one said anything about those BOOBS that were IN MY FACE in that picture? What a bunch of really polite folks!

But really, you do look awesome and are doing such a great job with all this. You can "help" me when I get back to it all!

Sunnie said...

Eileen, you are so funny! I thought I mentioned at one point that I lost every ounce of boobs I had ever even hoped to have when I did a challenge over a year ago. These puppies are a little over a year old. I was trying to remember how Jennifer (Austria) put it when she talked about hers. It was so funny.