Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 69





Well it turns out all I needed was some rest. I am feeling much better and was up at 5am this morning doing HITT. It felt so good just to run my butt off this morning. I had energy all day. My eating has been perfect today and I have drank so much water my eyeballs are floating. I have been packing now for the last couple of days so I am staying busy. The stress of selling a new house and buying another is enough to make you crazy. Tomorrow is upper body and I am a bit worried because I have this terrible pain in my shoulder area. It is just throbbing really hard and it hurts like crazy. I have been taking Aleve and that is helping some but I hope it is just due to stress and I have not injured anything. I thought I would post a pic. I like to take one every week to check progress. I think I am getting a bit leaner every week.

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Dang! You are looking good!
Love the leg definition.

Glad that you are feeling better.

Pamela said...

Keep it up girl ! YOu are such an inspiration!

Lori said...

THat is a great picture. Looking good.

Lori