Today was long but I made it throught it. I did get some sleep last night. Today was HITT day. It went well, I made it through 2.5 miles this morning so if nothing else my heart was a pumpin. I am taking 1/2 off tomorrow to go see the doctor about my ear ache. I get this every year. I really don't feel bad though. My eating is perfect and water intake is going well. I am going to find a site that can help me calculate my calories, protein, fats and carbs. I have a keen suspision that I am not getting enough calories. That is not good if you want to add muscle either.
Brit-man, thanks for your words of encouragment, always appreciated. I know that you tagged me, I just have not had time to sit down and put it all into words. I will find time maybe this weekend. I have had very little time on the computer, lots going on for me right now.
Anyone seen Suz? I cannot get her blog to come up and I enjoy her blog so much, she is such an inspiration. I will be glad when Melissa is back, miss talking to her. I know she is having a terrific time though.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My 14 y/o has an earache...she finally let us take her to the dr on Wednesday and she has a severe middle ear infection that has ruptured. It is nasty and painful....she's such a nut about not missing school that she let it go too long so go get yours checked out.
Suz has a new blog...the link is on myblends under TalkTalk I think.
Post a Comment