Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Day 70 & 71
Not much to report for the last two days. I have been super busy and under a huge amount of stress. My workouts have been great and eating has been clean but sometimes not eating soon enough because I have been so busy and then before I know it 4 hours has gone by. I am afraid I am not getting enough calories but I will have to deal with that later. I am doing the best I can and everyday I realize how much better I have been doing over the last few years. I can remember when stress would send me into a tailspin of binge eating. I have always been a stress eater but the last year or so and doing BFL has changed my way of thinking. So everyday I try to look at the positive side of things and tell myself that I am no longer working out like crazy for a couple of months and then go a month and not workout . I have literally been working out on a very regular basis for the last two years and no binge eating and that is a lot to be proud of even if I do not meet all my goals by the end of this challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Busy, Busy, Busy!! I hope things slow down for you soon. That's so awesome though that stress isn't sending you to a binge! Look how much you've progressed in the past couple years, that's great. I remember reading your posts before this last challenge...and reading them now, wow you've done soooo good. I can't wait to get back to that point. Thanks for the constant encouragement. =)
Post a Comment