Sunday, October 15, 2006
Day 61
Took today off from working out since I did the 5K yesterday. I felt like my body needed the rest. I will be up and at it early tomorrow morning. This week is Fall break for our district so it will be a short work week for me. I will be off Thursday and Friday and I plan on house hunting which is what I spent most of my weekend doing. I hate house hunting! Anyway, eating was wierd today, I ate clean but I felt sick to my stomach all day so I did not get all of my meals in today. Did I mention that I thought I was going to throw up about a 1/4 from the finish line yesterday. I mean it was all I could do to not lose it. Last year when I ran the same race I did not eat anything before and this year I was worried about not eating enough so I ate a 1/2 protein bar and a yogurt. I will never do that again! Then today I had the same sick feeling, so wierd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job on the 5K.
Have a great week!!!!!
5k run eh? Sounds like another challenge to me!
I went to the gym today for the first time in nearly 2 weeks. Thank goodness for Smith Machines!
Congrats on the run! Hope you are feeling better today!
Post a Comment