Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 51

Well today was okay but I have been a crank ass all day. My sleep is the biggest issue for me but I can tell you my eating and workouts are perfect. Today at school we did health screenings for all the kids and things were crazy trying to get them all screened. Lets just say it was a very long day. My biggest worry was that I was not going to get to drink my shake for my 2nd meal today. What a dork I am. I think I might be getting sick, can't imagine why with all the sneezing germy little kids I hang around all day. I get so excited for the weekend so I can talk to adults or anyone that does not need their shoe tied. Oh and it is OU vs Texas weekend and since TEXAS SUCKS it is gonna be a great weekend.

No comments: