Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 73 & 74

The days are just flying by and I have been so busy that I have not been able to keep up with my blogging. I am getting so close to the end of this challenge and I really want to hit the last 10 days hard. I am not where I want to be yet but I know with patience I will get there in my own time. I am going right into another challenge to get me through the holidays. I am hoping that by summer I will have my bodyfat down in the teens. It seems I have been standing still the last two weeks in my progress.
I played soccer last night, scored 2 goals and felt so in shape. I could run the field and not feel winded at all. It felt so good. I could have played all night. I just love that game! I am looking forward in the next couple of weeks starting my women's season. I wanted to concentrate on this challenge but I think I am going to play next season. I missed playing this season so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 goals eh? You should sign for Blackburn Rovers, we could do with a few goals (We were beaten again this week).

I am already planning my next challenge for Jan/Feb. I have no travel commitments and a bit extra money to buy some meal replacements etc. Like you I want to lower my body fat further.

This challenge has been tough, I hate it when I cant train how I would like. Eating is ok, but I really enjoy working out. Still, you are in great shape and will be when you have your last photo's done.

Lori said...

Do you play indoor soccer? I always wanted to get on a league then I messed up my ankle so there's no chance of it now. I'm decent at volleyball maybe I can try that.

Lori