Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day 56 & 57



I have been so stickin busy I have not had time to blog. I have so many things I want to do and blogs I want to visit but I just do not have any extra time these days. The last two days have been great. I have lots of energy and I feel really good. Clothes are getting pretty loose so that is a good sign. I have not been on the scale cause I hate them and they are depressing. I have really been focusing on my eating the last couple of days making sure I am where I need to be on protein, carbs, fat intake. I am playing around with it a bit to see what really works for me. I took some back pics cause I wanted to see if my back had changed any. I can tell that the muscles in my arms, shoulders, back and triceps are starting to find their way to the surface. WAHOO! now if my butt would catch on! I will have to warn you though, I have dark circles and look dead. Sleeping is still a problem for me. I plan to get som Glutamine this weekend, thanks Brit-man, I will do anything for sleep!!!!

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Looking Good!!!!!

Pamela said...

AWESOME work my TEAMIE!

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous, my dear! So very inspiring!