Sunday, March 11, 2007

I hate pictures


























I am the worst at taking pictures. (notice I have to faces on this picture? Whats up with that?) My hair is a whole other story. I am supposed to get it done this week but was afraid I would not have time to at least post a pic before leaving next Saturday because I have so much to do. I barely know how to work my camera much less take a pic of myself. I am right out of bed on some of these but I am starting to love my arms.
At the risk of sounding negative, which I am really working on, I hate my belly button too. I had to have it completely reconstructed when I was twelve. I jumped down off a really tall fence and there was a sharp nail sticking out that ripped my belly button apart and got me again on the chest where I have a pretty long scar too. Exciting huh?
Oh, and those are Samsonite's under my eyes. I worked hard to get them. Thanks to one hour less sleep last night not to mention all the nights I have had very little sleep. Oh and can you find the cat in the picture. That is her favorite place to sit while I workout.
I thought I would post a picture of when my hair actually looked decent and my Samsonite's were in the shop. This is me at school with some of my students.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, you should be proud of everything you have achieved.

So what about that early morning lacklustre look. That's everyone pretty much first thing, but in the first picture you show how you effortlessly come alive.

You show people what a vibrant, youthfully mature woman you are, and how the love for your lifestyle and yourself, pays off a lot, because of how you look.

You have earned the right to feel proud of the way you look, and you show the maturer woman, as a wonderful person to be, and you prove being over a certain age, deson't have to be a one way ticket to blandness, and wishing you were young again, but a chance to further improve on the natural qualities you possess.

You certainly are a rolemodel for any female to look upto, and nobody will get it at first, but spend some time reading and seeing the evidence, and they will.

I did, and I'm a guy, but you still inspire me, though we are different genders, ages, and nationailities, you translate your lifestyle achievements, dreams, and goals, in a way I totally understand and appreciate.

I see your results, and I understand why they mean so much to you, and why you getting them means so much to you.

I'ts about improving the physical self, it's about making something of that side of yourself, you can truly be happy with, and isn't that what we all want?

So don't worry about how you look first thing, or lacking photographical expertise, as the important thing is what is in the photos, and that is real, honest hard fought for, eyecatching results, you deserve, and can be proud of.

So don't worry about your trip to the Carribean, because if you went to some Spanish and Greek beaches, and saw undoubtedly, some of the British women who go there, and do show off badly maintained bodies, due to lazy, disgusting lifestyles, you would look a million dollars for sure.

Here and now, you look amazing, you'll keep making it better, and you'll keep proving time and again, what some effort, planning, and a sensible realistic life approach can achieve.

WELL DONE SJ. You are an amazing advertisement for life, and maturity, and I know there is still plenty more to come from you, and I always feel a great sense of pride for you.

You put a lot of effort and Heart into this, and you get exactly what you deserve.

CONGRATS :-) :-).

Matt

Pamela said...

Lookin Great regardless!.. Samsonites eh?? Tee hee nver heard that!..but can I borrow it?

Anonymous said...

YOU are simply and amazingly BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for posting these. You look wonderful. Your biceps are coming along so nicely. Can't wait to show mine off one day. YOU are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Oh and p.s. I can't say that I've seen a cuter belly button!

Melissa said...

Damn Sundie, lookin fiiiiine! Those are some serious guns you have there! I'm jealous! In a good way though, I'm workin to get mine there. ;) Where's the cat? I don't see it? Is it on the treadmill screen? I can't tell? Hmmmmm....

Keep it up, you look incredible.

Lori said...

Look at you , buff little woman. Your arms look great.