I knew this week would go slow because we leave for Jamaica on Saturday. I have kids one more day and then they are out for parent teacher conferences. Of course, I have to be there too. I am a little worried because it is hard for me to stay on track when I am on vacation. I am one of those that thinks there needs to be snack food when traveling and no I don't mean carrot sticks either.
The week has gone by so slow and I seem to be really hungry this week for some reason. Maybe, it is the carb cycling, who knows?The time change has kicked my butt! I had to cover a first grade class today because we cannot get enough subs. It is only for 45 minutes which is how long I have them for PE. OMG! my principle forgot to tell me that they were having a Spring party. I am wiped out. There are 25 of those little boogers running around with Shamrock green icing all over their hands and mouths and I would have probably taken one of them out just for a bite they looked so stickin yummy. Did I mention I get lots of hugs? Apparently, I picked the wrong day to wear white shorts.
This is the new bench I bought because I did not have one that would incline so now I think I actually am finished with my home gym. I have been working on it for a couple of years now. The other picture is of my leg press/sled hack squat which is my favorite machine. Now if I could only use it! I am going to go ahead and go back to the doctor tomorrow because it will make Tad feel better and then I won't be too scared to do lower body and then maybe I can add some sticking muscle onto those legs but I am not waiting 3 hours again to see the doctor!
Why are my pics so blurry. I need to take a digital photo class.

3 comments:
Yay! I LOVE new equipment! Good luck at the doctors. Let us know how it goes. Hurry up week!!! Only a few more days.
Hay SJ.
You don't need to worry okay. You have all the ability to keep your food on track. You know what you're doing, so don't worry about it. You will be able to make some sort of plans and stick to them.
If all the kids were hugging you, that's no surprise. You're one of those people that most people would probably want to hug, you have one of the most sunniest, personalities going :-).
The main thing is to enjoy the holiday. You deserve this. This is your time to relax, be you, and take time to enjoy yourself. You give a lot to others, especially through your teahcing, and you will look FANTASTIC, so don't worry about sticking out in the crowd. You have no reason to feel anything other than amazing.
Your pictures prove you are more than capable of gracing any beach, and looking comparable to the catalogue 20 something types, you'd see there.
I hope you have a pleasant outcome at the doctors, I'm thinking of you and wishing you well.
Now you be strong, be confident, don't worry about anything Doctors or holiday, and just keep being yourself yeah, and everything is going to find a way of falling into place for you, and this year is your chance to really shine, and become the woman you want and deserve to be.
You are doing brilliantly, and I'm so proud to be supporting you all the way.
Have an awesome day, and keep believing in your amazing human qwualities.
You are a fabulous one off, and that's a wonderful way to be.
:-) :-).
Matt
YAY for new stuff.
Good Luck at the doctor!!!!
Post a Comment