Thursday, March 01, 2007

Possibly the most boring post....EVER

I am like a robot these days. My heart is not in it but I know I have to do it so I just do it. My eating has been perfect even though I have absolutely no appetite at all. I am force feeding myself these days. I have worked arms and shoulders but that is it and cardio 6 days a week. I really like the way they are starting to look but we will not talk about the lower half. (doesn't it say somewhere that your most troubled areas are the last to go?) I go back to the doctor on Thursday next week and I am hoping that he will give me the go ahead to do lower body.
As far as the appetite thing, temporary, I have been so sick with a sinus infection/flu thing it causes you to not have an appetite. I am sure it won't last. Weight and measurements tomorrow so we will see what happens. I sure don't feel like I have much muscle but hopefully I can fix that once I begin my regular weight training again. This has been a super stressful week and I am sure being sick has not helped it any. Next week has to be better. Someday I plan on posting some pics. 3 weeks till Jamaica!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it SJ, and don't worry. You have the ability to take any situation you're in, and make it work for you.

You are a true inspiration, and a real success story.

I wouldn't worry about pictures. You never look anything other than wonderful.

Keep up all the hard work, because you are putting us young sprats in the shade, even though you are one of the sunniest people I know of :-) :-).

Don't feel down, be strong, keep believing in yourself, and GOOD LUCK.

You ALWAYS do fantastically well no matter what. FACT!!!!!!!!

:-) :-).

Matt

P.S. get well soon, an bets of luck at the Doctors. I'm thinking of you, and, and my best wishes are with you :-).

Anonymous said...

Poor honey. I hope you will be feeling better really soon.

Pamela said...

Sorry you're not feeling great right now hon.. But absolute Kudos to you for doing everything inspite of that!

Melissa said...

It's good that you're still eating even though you don't feel like it. It's so important to do that part, and so many of us would just skip it. Great job Sundie.
BTW, hubby and I are restarting officially tomorrow. Pictures, measurements, the whole nine yards. I'll be cooking and putting together a journal to track everything. :)