Well my 12 weeks were up on March 31st and apparently I expired so I had to make the decision on whether or not to sign up for another 12 weeks with the trainer. I waffled back and forth at what to do because I really do not have any plans to compete at this time. I am not saying that I will never do it because I think I would at least like to do it once. I am just thinking that I can do this on my own. So after a few days to think about it and talking it over with my dh I have decided to not use the trainer for the next twelve weeks. After all, my summer business is up and going so I am now working after my full time teaching job and weekends. I have hired lots of help but I really need to be there as much as possible. I have not missed a beat with my workouts or my eating and I am going to keep on going. I talked to several girls at work today and we have all decided to start a BFL challenge starting Monday. If anyone is wanting to start a challenge you might as well chime right in. I know how I am and I have to be working toward something or be held accountable or I fall into the trap of being a "slacker". I catch myself finding excuses to miss a workout or eat something I shouldn't' So, this is how I will do it. I have really already started but the official begin date will be on Monday. There are 8 weeks of school left so by then we will only have a month left to go. I am going to shoot for that 18% body fat (I think I am around 20% now) and I would like to be at 115 but I really do not put a lot of emphasis on the scale. I know that I feel really great right now, other than the extra 1/2 inch on my waist. Hopefully, that will be gone soon.
Thanks for all the nice comments about my pictures. I hate posting pictures and very seldom do I take one that I like. I just hate getting my picture taken anyway. Yes, there is a reason I do not show my lower body close up, it is scary. It is going on 9weeks since my back surgery and I am just now feeling like I can lift heavy again. I did squats and lunges last night and I am already so sore so tomorrow will be "using the handicap toilet day" but that is fine because maybe my lower body will catch up to my upper body. I am very happy with the result of my upper body. So wish me luck for the next twelve weeks. Oh, and I am thinking about playing soccer next season. I must be nuts!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're not nuts, you're just doing what feels right, and doing that isn't wrong in any way, so go for it.
As for the competing thing. I know you could do that, as you have the Heart and determination to create a wonderful body for yourself, but I'm not going to say you have to or should.
You are a great architect of results, and what ever you choose to do with your physical path, you'll stay straight and true, like you have for so long now.
No matter what happens, I just want to see you achieve the best for yourself. I believe 100% in you, and I know you're capable of a lot.
You could put many, many people a lot younger than you to shame, but with that age comes a wonderful wisdom too, and you prove that possible is worth it, for the person who really wants it to become reality, rather than remain a mere pipe dream, to think about in stolen moments.
I think I just had a 21st century style, Socrates moment there ;-).
Anyway, just keep pushing yourself, keep making it happen, and as always whatever comes in the next several weeks, I'll be behind you all the way, and you know about my site, so myself, my site, and some of my members, will be around where possible, to help you go on to even better and more amazing physical achievements.
I'm really happy for you regards everything, and I'm proud for you too, so don't worry, don't look for any downsides or negatives, and just walk the path with your head up, and that confident infectious smile you have, and you'll be a.o.k.
GOOD LUCK. You are one truly amazing woman SJ.
:-) :-).
Matt
You're sooooo gonna be just fine Girl..& you know it!
Hi SJ! I have seen you on so many blogs that I go to, so I finally came and checked you out. Glad I did!
So, Monday you're starting a bbf program...sounds great. Maybe I'll join you with that. I've been thinking about what to do, and that sounds like a great idea. That was Spring break will be over and I can go full force. I've been working out, but nothing to serious yet.
Keep up that great work...your arms tell it how hard you've been doing this...great job!
Post a Comment