I stayed late after school yesterday to help all of our teachers with measuring and questions about what to eat. I don't mind helping at all and they are all so nice and I consider them my friends so this is going to be fun. We are all starting on Monday and only one of them has ever done BFL and some have never even heard of it. This is going to be interesting. I have loaned my book out and order another one off of ebay. Several of them have managed to get one. I have stressed to them how important it is to read the book. I have read mine so many times that some of the pages are just tucked in there and no longer attached. We have a big pot that we will be putting in .50 cents everytime we miss a workout or cheat in any way and whoever loses the most inches/weight will get the pot on the last day of school.
I am tweaking the plan just a bit for myself. I have done it for so long that I know what my body needs. My goal is to lose body fat so I will be doing extra cardio which I am already doing. I am using tracker to keep track of my stats for the next 12 weeks.
This weekend is going to go by fast because we are going to Tulsa to see my daughter. I have not seen her since Christmas but we talk several times a day. I cannot wait to see her. I am going to take my video camera and see if she can help me figure it out and maybe I can post some of the video of our vacation.
The weather was 80 last week and I was loving it. This week it is freezing. The low last night was 24. I had to cover all my plants that I had planted last week. I want sunshine! I am losing my great tan I got on vacation and I had already put all my winter clothes away. We had to dig out our coats last night. We even had a little snow yesterday.
Starting measurments for this challenge:
Weight 123
Waist 28
Hips 34
Neck 12
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I must say I was itruiged to read elsewhere you were thinking of competing when you're older :-).
I do think at the moment though, a possible lack of size, would be a hinderance, but I do think you could if you wanted to, pick a time for next year, if you really wanted to do it.
I'm always happy for you, and as always I want you to achieve the things you are setting for yourself.
YOU CAN DO THIS, and you DO look amazing misses, so whatever happens, you will continue to do yourself proud, and I know you'll get some great results.
Whatever you do never fails to impress me, inspire and make me happy and proud for you, so GOOD LUCK, and don't stop being you.
You deserve everything life gives you, and I hope it keeps coming.
:-) :-).
Matt
Awesome job on spreading the BFL word!!!!!
Post a Comment