Monday, April 09, 2007

Full Moon?

Teachers just know, we can tell when the there is a full moon or the weather is changing and weird stuff like that. I am telling you, the kids are different. They are either in outer space or they act like they drank a "Jolt" for breakfast or something. Some kid pulls the fire alarm today and we had to stand out in the cold for a half hour until the fire department could do their thing. I have to admit I was a bit of a zombie myself today. I woke up at 4:30 and decided to just get up and do cardio. I had enough time to get some extra in which I needed since my free day this weekend was pretty good. I am really tired right now but I am going to workout my lower body tonight. I can honestly say that some of the teachers will never make it. They want me to do everything for them and they are not willing to make many sacrifices. For instance, one says to me "I am starving"! So I tell her that she did not eat enough then because vary rarely will you be hungry if at all. She starts to tell me what all she ate today and then she proceeds to tell me that her last meal was at 11:15, it was 3:15! WTH! Do you not understand the whole blood sugar thing? I am getting a little frustrated and it is only their first day. Anyway, enough of that. If just one of them benefits from this it will be worth it. They came to me, I did not go to them anyway. Cool thing is that there are a couple of teachers just doing it to be eating healthier. They are tiny little things. One has a 25.5 inch waist.
I am tracking my progress on tracker. I have taken all my measurments and posted them. I will take them ever Saturday. My goals is to get to around 17% bodyfat. I am doing more cardio than recommended for bfl but my body is so used to doing it that it should be fine. No running though, I am trying to burn fat and build muscle.

5 comments:

ColeC said...

Good for you! I too have started the BFL today, so we'll have to keep eachoher honest. I guess I should take my measurments though...oops. I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning.

I think your right about the full moon thing. My kids are running around like they are on something! Yikes!!

Have a super day!!

Anonymous said...

Actually, the Full Moon was on the 2nd of this month, so it must be something else!

Yes, please explain as to what you are doing for cardio. Running hurts muscle gain? Even when you're just doing HIIT? Didn't know that. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

If your nutrition isn't adequate, then Cardio can burn Muscle, because you can induce some kind of Catabolic state.

The main thing here SJ, is to keep doing what you're doing, and don't let anything get in your way.

You're doing great.

WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt

Pamela said...

Yep we're all curious as to what sorta cardio you are doing.. me & running don't happen any more ..so me I'm doubly curious!

KatieFeldmom said...

This just in: two full moons in the month of May. Happens every 2.72 years. Beware of the crazy kids in that month!!!!!!