Monday, February 16, 2009

Moving right along

I am now a little over 8 weeks out and I love it when I start to feel all good again. You know, when you can put on those little jeans you bought last time you competed and you have no spillage and can even wear a belt. I love that feeling and wish I could keep it year round. Oh wait, that is my new goal, I almost forgot. Yes, I have been trying to figure out what the heck to do after my comps this year. If all goes well I am planning on another comp in June and then that is it for the year. I am thinking about my goals after these two comps and have for sometime now. I am going to get in the best shape of my life, not contest shape but everyday shape. There is no reason why I cannot feel this good about my body year round. I mean there is no way to stay contest lean year round without going insane so I have been researching workouts and things and that is the plan. If I can swing it I may just keep Julie as my trainer as well. It is so different this time around. I truly think it is the different type of workouts. I have changed my shape and I just feel so lean already. When I reach around to scratch my back it is all muscle or when I run my hand down my leg, my quads stick out and man oh man I do love my arms and shoulders. I love that feeling! The diet has been easy during the week but it is super hard for me on the weekends but that is nothing new. I would be lying if I told you I would not kill for a big plate of nachos but you know what I am not going to eat that crap now or afterwards because that will not get me where I want to be so I just try not to think about it and stay focused. I guess you could say my attitude has changed.

I have been spending a little time on Facebook talking to old classmates and catching up. It has been fun. I even have dh doing it too. All of his classmates are starting to plan their 30 yr reunion this summer. It is as much fun for me to go to his because I was friends with all of them too. My oldest brother was in that class so I was always around those people so I have enjoyed talking to them.

I know I need to post some pics but I just cannot seem to find the time!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

You gonna look fabulous on that stage!! We need progress pics!

Stef said...

xo

Tearose said...

Wooo Sundie! Your doing awesome girl! *hug*

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everything is going to work out for you.

You're doing great, so stick at it and don't let anything or anyone get in your way.

:-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

You are doing GREAT!